I had a very relaxing week at home with my family. I blog stalked most days and hit the gym. I am excited to get back to school and start my new unit of study...author's purpose and how a character changes through a story. I plan on using some of my favorite books, including: Enemy Pie, The Pout Pout Fish, and Freckleface Strawberry (just to name a few).
I hope you had a restful and enjoyable vacation too!
Maria.
Saturday, February 25, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I love Enemy Pie!
I hope you enjoyed your break...we did not have one in February. =(
I am your newest follower and would love for you to visit me when you get the chance! =)
Heather
Heather's Heart
I saw my button on your blog and the cute picture of your dog...I thought I had seen it on my blog and that your had visited before. When I looked under the blogs you followed my blog wasn't there...I have had trouble with some of my followers disappearing and blogs I know I was following I am having to follow again...weird!
I am following you now! =)
Your dog looks just like my mom's dog who is a sweetie pie!
Heather
Heather's Heart
Thank you Heather. You are one of my favorite blogs! I am new to this whole blogging thing. I have been a blog stalker for months. I definitely follow your blog. I"ll have to check my "blogs I follow" section. I am still so new at this!
Maria
Post a Comment