Monday, January 2, 2012

Happy New Year

Happy New Year! Good luck on your first day back to school. My school district, like many, starts back to school tomorrow. The classes that I work with will begin an inference mini unit. I have found so many cool ideas on Teachers Pay Teachers and other blog sites. I am so excited to get back to see the kids and work with them on this topic. It may be one of the most difficult but most rewarding topics I teach. 

1 comment:

Lisa Lizak and Beth Wright said...

Welcome to the blog world :) Inferencing is coming up next for us too. My students always find it very challenging so I've come up with some really fun and different ideas this year to hopefully help them :) Good luck with your blog!

Lisa :) (new follower)
Made in the Shade in Second Grade